We offer our products for sale online or by telephone through the Zari Zavar Customer Care Centre, you should review the applicable Terms of Sale, which will govern the terms and conditions of any purchase made in this manner.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation in the European Union, we have appointed the following entity as our legal representative: Data Protection & Privacy Team RLG EUROPE B.V. Herengracht 436 1017BZ Amsterdam The Netherlands.
We collect information about you as detailed below:
- To access certain areas of our Platform, you will need to register with us. During the registration process, you will be asked to provide personal information about yourself (which includes your name, address, date of birth, email address and telephone number). By entering your details in the required fields, you enable Zari Zavar to provide you with the services you select;
- When you purchase products online or by telephone, we collect information such as your purchase details and relevant billing information. In addition, we will also collect personal information about you when you contact us (for example, if you contact us with a question about one of our products or services), when you provide your contact information when visiting the Zari Zavar shop, or when you contact the Zari Zavar concierge by telephone. Please note that calls will occasionally be recorded for security, training and improvement purposes;
- If you choose to interact with Zari Zavar via a social media platform or other third party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform;
- We will collect location information from you to the extent that we provide any location services as described in the "Location Services" section below.
We will use the information we collect from you to:
- To manage and respond to repair requests and to provide after-sales services;
- Managing accounts and records ;
- Dealing with your questions and requests;
- Send service-related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- To identify products and services that we think may be of interest to you, based on your information such as your purchase history and previous interactions with us;
- To send you marketing communications (including emails and social media audience correspondences) about us and other third party partners that we believe may be of interest to you, where we have a legitimate basis for doing so (please see the "Your Choices" section below for more information on how you can control these communications);
- Conducting market research as part of the continuous improvement of the services we provide to our clients;
- To conduct credit checks, prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities, and as part of our efforts to maintain the security of our Platform; and
- To understand the use of our Platform so that we can continually improve our Platform services and other offerings.
Where you have consented to a particular use of your information, we process it on the basis of your consent. You can withdraw this consent at any time (for example, in relation to the sending of marketing communications) by contacting us (see the "Contacting Us" section below). We also process your information where it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or where it is necessary for our legitimate interests in operating, protecting and improving our business.
We will collect information about your computer or mobile device, including, where available, your IP address, operating system, login times and browser type. We use this information to better understand how visitors use our Platform, as well as for internal reporting purposes. We will anonymise and share this information with advertisers, sponsors or other companies.
The Platforms use third parties, such as network advertisers and ad exchanges, to provide you with advertisements on third party platforms after you have left our Platforms; we use third party analytics and other service providers to measure and provide us or other third parties with information about your use of the Platforms and your viewing of advertisements and our content. Network advertisers are third parties who display advertisements based on your visits to the Platforms, as well as other applications and sites you have visited. Third party ad serving companies allow us to target ads, products and services to you that may be of interest to you.
Some of the services we provide are able to use information about your location. For these services, which are generally available on mobile devices or applications, you have the option to give your consent to the use of location-based services that, for example, process information from GPS, sensors, beacons or Wi-Fi hotspots to provide you with a more personalised service. Your device has settings that allow you to disable these services if you no longer wish to use them.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information with other people or non-affiliated companies except in the following circumstances:
- we will disclose your personal information to third party providers for the purpose of providing online and other payment services, credit checks, fraud prevention and any other services required to enable us to use your information for the purposes specified in the section entitled "Information you provide to us and how we use it";
- we will disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulatory authority, governmental authority or other third party where we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or to protect our rights or the rights of a third party; and
We have put in place standard contractual clauses to ensure that adequate safeguards are in place to protect your information when it is transferred to our affiliates and shops in territories outside the European Economic Area and France. Where we share your information with a third party service provider outside the European Economic Area and France (as detailed in the section entitled "Sharing Your Information"), we contractually obligate the third party service provider to implement adequate security measures to protect your information.
We want you to feel comfortable using our Platform and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. We limit access to your personal information to those employees who reasonably need to have access to it in order to provide products or services to you or to perform their job duties. We have appropriate physical, electronic and procedural, technical and organisational safeguards to protect the personal information you provide to us from unauthorised or unlawful processing, loss, destruction, damage or accidental disposal. However, where we ask you to choose a password in order to access certain parts of our Platform, it is your responsibility to choose a secure password and to keep that password confidential. You should not choose a password that you have already chosen for another site, and you should not share it with anyone else.
We will only keep your information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, including to protect us in the event of a dispute (for example, information relating to a contract with you will be kept for the duration of the contract and for up to ten years after it has ended). After this time, it will be deleted or, in some cases, anonymised. Where we have sought your consent to process your personal information and we have no other lawful basis for continuing to process it, we will delete your personal information if you subsequently withdraw your consent.
If you request that we no longer send you direct marketing communications, we will keep a record of your request and your contact details to ensure that your request is complied with.
You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any outdated information. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal information or a restriction on its use.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances. In particular, you can ask us to stop sending you direct marketing communications at any time (although please note that we may continue to send you service-related (i.e. non-commercial) communications, such as email updates on the status of your order). If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please write to us at the address below.
You may unsubscribe from email marketing communications at any time by sending an email to the address below in the "Contact Us" section or by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in Zari Zavar marketing emails.
If you have any concerns about how we are using your information, please contact us using the details below and we will do our best to resolve your concern. After investigating your complaint, we will respond to you in writing within a reasonable period of time, setting out the remedies we propose. If you believe that we have processed your personal information in a way that is unlawful or contrary to your rights, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a European Data Protection Authority in the place where you live or work, or in the jurisdiction where the processing took place.
Zari Zavar, 10 Place Vendôme, 75001 Paris
email@example.com / +33 (0)4 78 89 37 75